TERMS & CONDITIONS
If the weather is bad or too hot for the birds the experience will be carried out in our indoor flying area. Or for any other reason that is deemed a threat to our birds.
1. All hands-on experiences are by appointment only.
2. Being a very busy centre please allow plenty of time to book in your voucher, especially during good weather.
3. We respectfully ask for full payment at the time of booking.
4. Once the booking/voucher and payment have been received, the booking is considered 'firm'. If however, for some extenuating reason, the date needs to be changed, the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of your purchase. We require at least two days’ notice of any changes.
5. You have 14 days from receiving your voucher to ask for a refund if you change your mind about your purchase. Anyone who decides NOT to turn up on the day without notifying us will lose the right to rebook and their voucher will be invalid.
6. If your voucher expires before use, it can be extended for six months at a cost of £30. We will NOT extend unused vouchers for free.
7 During the winter months or any days where the weather prevents us going outside we hold the experiences in our indoor flying area.
8. All full day experiences are from 10.30 am until 4.00 pm. Owl experience 10.30 am-12.30 pm.
9. Please come appropriately dressed. In the cooler months please bring layers (our falconry shed can be a little on the chilly side!), and suitable footwear. In the warmer months, shorts and t-shirts are fine but again suitable footwear is required.
10. We have a Café on site for Lunches and Refreshments. Only food purchased from the centre to be consumed on the premises.
11. As much as we love them, dogs are unfortunately not allowed at the centre.
12. It is your responsibility to ring and check that your experience is still going ahead.
13. In the event we need to cancel your experience, any arrangements made outside of your booking with us such as accommodation etc it is not the responsibility of Yarak Birds of Prey.
14. We are fully insured for public liability.
We would like to remind you that although all our birds are handled regularly and appear tame and domesticated, they are not. Therefore, we would request that all visitors to the centre do not touch, stroke or pet any of the birds. The falconer's instructions must be adhered to at all times, for the safety of everyone involved.